Tuesday, January 17, 2023

January 10, 2008


Milhous: "She [his Mom] says you're a bad influence on me."

Bart: "Bad influence my butt!  How many times have I told you not to listen to your Mom?"

--The Simpsons


Dreamed of putting on a pair of in-line skates with knee socks; not knowing what time it was when I went out, but guessing it was evening because the sun was in the west.


Dinner was scalloped potatoes and ham.


Went to the Architecture for Humanity Meetup.  There were over thirty people, thanks to last night's lecture.  I left early to make a movie I'd planned to see.


That movie was Once at the Revue.  It's a nice little film about a Dublin busker.  A conventional story told in a fresh, low-key way. (The brogues were so thick that I missed some of the dialogue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment