Friday, January 6, 2023

December 30, 2007

"Until your mission is a success, Max, she'll learn to live without you."

"Yeah, but what if my mission is a failure?"

"Then we'll all learn to live without you."

--Get Smart


Saw the last episodes of the latest Get Smart DVD.  I remember quite a bit of it, like the chambermaid carrying in the refrigerator; and Max covering up his spy work from visiting relatives with the co-operation of a Kaos agent he'd just been fighting, who suggested he say "We flew together in the Luftwaffe!"


Dinner was spaghetti.  We made a huge amount, yet managed to finish it!


Scheduled the first Lunch Club Meetup event for Mela's Indian Cuisine in two weeks. (I'm changing the name from Brunch Club Meetup because it turns out that Patricia, the previous organizer, had asked them to close the group down.  At any rate, it'll mean a bunch of new people in addition to those I hope will follow me there.)


I noticed that our Safari app is only at level 1.2, while the hard disc thinks it has 1.3.9 software.  Fahter thinks that figuring that one out could solve a lot of other stuff.


My feud with Harry Shearer continues.  He corrected my spelling of Harry Connick Jr. and I pointed out he was a prick. (This is fun! (I'll have to reprint it on my blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment