Friday, January 6, 2023

December 29, 2007

Dreamed of a Dick Tracy reprint that included a 1940s story that supposedly inspired the movie Jaws; Father and I rowing together; figuring out how to row with co-ordinated strokes so we wouldn't go all over the place.


I can't think straight when we have company.


The organizer of the Brunch Club Meetup stood down, so I've taken over. (What was I thinking?)


Dinner was Chinese food.  My fortune cookie said "Love is around the corner." (That seems a bit cruel.)


I'm going to write another story, based on a romance comic cover I found at comics.org .


Headache!


I read a Harry Shearer post about New Orleans at The Huffington Post, and wrote a comment asking if high-density housing in the higher areas would reduced the need for rebuilding in the lower areas.  He added a response to my post (as he often does), but he didn't answer my question and was quite rude.  I wrote a second post pointing that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment