Monday, January 2, 2023

December 25, 2007

Bullwinkle predicts the weather:

"Will there be any precipitation on my Natal Day?"

"Depends whether you leave it out in the rain!"


"Sleep don't drink no beer!"--Undeclared


Dreamed of having peanut butter in my mouth; spending the night at a restaurant where you kept eating until dawn; seeing Sharon Stone and her husband there; going home with Mother; seeing the view in my hometown of Sackville, N.B., then remembering that I was in Toronto and needing a moment to "wake up" and get my Toronto bearings; taking photographs of a woman wearing jodhpurs and riding boots; wrongly remembering her as an actress in Days of Heaven; holding a non-existent New York Times blogger in contempt.


Donald came over for Christmas dinner.  Just after he arrived the computer gave a "kernel panic" signal (I thought it was spelled "Colonel Panic") and he was available to try to figure it out. [Another busman's holiday for him!]


Dinner was turkey, of course.


Saw the DVD of the first episodes of the Rocky & Bullwinkle story where Bullwinkle's bunion predicted the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment