Monday, January 2, 2023

December 26, 2007

Dreamed of Moira getting a big pile of things from Oregon by mail order, including oranges and a geographical map; walking along a tunnel where York Street was in my hometown of Sackville, N.B.; wondering whether this was real or a dream.


I stayed awake till around 03:00 and finally took a sleeping pill.


Moira came back from Kingston.


John and family came over with a vegan dinner. (I later sneaked out for a few McNuggets.) He and Kathrine spent winter in Israel.  Merle is moving to the Yucatan peninsula next year, and she doesn't speak Spanish!


I tried copying the old hard disc onto the new one and clearing the first one so we can install the Leopard upgrade. (Donald says it should be done on an empty disc.) But something went wrong and now it won't do the startup.  I know I shouldn't have been mucking around with the system, but I got sick of all the waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment