Sunday, April 5, 2020

March 31, 2005

"Insomniacs are people who can't sleep....  Me?  I'm asleep around the clock and dreaming one juicy nightmare"--Peter Scratch

Dreamed of seeing in Bedford Basin north of Halifax a bathtub-sized boat going to the city loaded with books; gathering the books that had fallen overboard and trying to put them back on the boat; Father getting me to ask them to carry our fox too.

I've been inquiring about volunteering at the libraries.

We had dinner at the Mandarin Chinese buffet restaurant.  Something I ate disagreed with me (shrimp?).

Read another Dick Tracy reprint, concerning Sparkle Plenty's birth and the founding of a group for young crimestoppers (which was emulated in real life).

At the Geneva Centre we played Scrabble (the others were suspicious when I put down "pyx"), then we told jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment