Sunday, April 19, 2020

April 12, 2005

"God!  A 'No sir, prefer prison.' A dog"--headline of the Salon review of Todd Solondz' movie Palindromes

Dreamed of looking at a surprisingly good picture I'd drawn showing Gomez of The Addams Family being served ham in front of a mural of Charles Manson, but adding an extra detail to the mural and ruining it.

Went shopping.

Father and I found a tape recorder at Radio Shack that (unlike the one I bought previously) will record from a microphone.  I also picked up some new underwear.

Sinus headache!

Dinner was fettucine alfredo (which I cooked).

At the Common Room we did another round of the commonality exercise and wrote down our preferences for future activities. (It was our last meeting and the old Charles Street location.)

No comments:

Post a Comment