Friday, May 10, 2019

March 28, 2004

Dreamed of being in a disaster movie where you had to outrun a tsunami and reach higher ground.

Checked out of Goodenough College in the morning.  I took my bags to Paddington Station and checked them at the left luggage place.

Walked through Regent Park and visited the London Zoo.  Then I walked back through Regent Park.  I took my last two pictures in the zoo and in the park. (Of course, once my film was used up I started noticing all the shots I wished I could have taken.) It turned out that I had an extra shot, and I took one of Regent Park with a minaret in the background.

Spent the rest of the afternoon strolling through Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park.

For dinner I went to a Japanese noodle place called Wagamama's.  My chili beef ramen was the best meal I had the whole time I was in London!

Went back to Paddington and picked up my luggage.  Then I took an express train from Paddington to Heathrow, which got me there in 15 minutes, just before 21:00.

Phoned home from Heathrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment