Sunday, May 19, 2019

April 8, 2004

Dreamed of acting in a western with James Keach as Jesse James (he played the role in The Long Riders); coming out of our Sackville house at the end of a heavy rainfall; having a week left in London with nothing to do; writing a headline(!) for every daily entry in my diary.

Saw the DVD of Sam Wood's movie of the Thornton Wilder play Our Town, with one of William Holden's first performances.  A great play in a rather precious adaptation, which tacked on a happy ending by explaining that Emily's death was just her dreaming...

Dinner was salmon.

Went to the Geneva Centre support group for Aspies.  They had a couple of new people there.  One of them, Cynthia, is going to the National Job Fair next week, same as me.  I brought along my London photos, and I think they liked them.  I suggested we go out for karaoke someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment