Monday, May 7, 2018

May 7, 2003

Got up at 9:30.

Dreamed of being in a cynical comedy with Richard Gere (like Chicago), realizing I was going to be the butt of the humor, and trying to leave before the ending; meeting two women (one in military uniform) and trying to draw them into a menage a trois.

Had a dance lesson with Dawn.  She's really pleased with my progress.  On the way home, I picked up the molasses.

Dinner was salmon.

Another drama class.  I went through the Bethune monologue quite a few times, but only the first time from memory.  I did the Enchanted scene with the teacher, Liz, because Danielle wasn't there.  People say I'm very good. (Tijuana was with me in the beginner course and says she's impressed with how much I've grown.) I'm getting to enjoy that Rob and Tijuana scene from Otherwise Engaged with repeated viewings.  Two other students performed a scene from Neil Simon's The Gingerbread Lady. ("If you don't give a crap, I don't give a crap." "Hey, watch your goddamned language!")

No comments:

Post a Comment