Monday, May 28, 2018

May 27, 2003

Dreamed of a group of bank robbers kidnapping me and my siblings and holding us hostage; visiting Pickard Place, a street near our Sackville home, and seeing the houses replaced by a superstore; a TV show featuring skaters [remember Stars on Ice in the '70s?]; fellow acting student Donna and I visiting Mel's Tea Room, an actual place in Sackville; a Europe issue of Granta magazine with French comic-book Gaul Asterix on the cover; a high desk (like in my room) with a light on somewhere inside; a new class in school.

Got up at 8:26.

Went shopping.

Another dancing lesson.  I relearned some salsa steps I'd forgotten.

Dinner was fish.

I was rehearsing my drama lines and the others in the family said I was too loud. (Moira accused me of overacting.) They should just be glad I never do it in the middle of the night!

Went out to the karaoke place in Scarborough.  But it turned out the karaoke was delayed an hour by the hockey final (if they had it at all). That was too long, so I went home.  Yet I don't really mind travelling three hours for nothing:  getting out of the house is important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment