Monday, May 28, 2018

May 28, 2003

Dreamed of the family driving somewhere in the winter and picking up Donald; a 1965 magazine article on daredevil culture illustrated with a still from The Great Race (a 1965 movie I saw when I was four).

Got up at 9:24.

Another dance lesson.  I bought five more lessons, but that's the last. (It'll take me through July.)

Father and I moved a couple of heavy objects out to the sidewalk for collection.  One was a TV set, and the other was a Queen Anne's chair we'd had almost forty years.

Dinner was roast chicken.

In the acting class we delivered our monologues with our audience's back to us.  Then we performed each other's monologues.  I did my Enchanted scene with Donna this week.  They said we had good chemistry.  It turns out they are going to have night school courses again next year.

I stopped at the local karaoke and sang "The Age of Aquarius," "Come Together" and "Blue Moon."

No comments:

Post a Comment