Monday, May 7, 2018

May 6, 2003

Dreamed of the tidal dam outside Sackville, N.B.; a subway stop in Sackville (?); an adventure inside a haunted house.

Got up at 7:28.

Showed Dr. Hassan the photograph of me dancing with Cynthia.

Went shopping.  Forgot to get molasses.

Baked multigrain bread.

Cleaned the windows in my room, which took a while.  The nerve-racking part is making sure you don't put them back in the wrong way.

Dinner was roast chicken.

Finished memorizing my Bethune monologue.  It's quite a challenge.

Went to the Fossil & Haggis karaoke.  There's a smaller crowd now that the students have gone home, and I had time to sing three songs: "Hey Jude," "Memories Are Made of This," and "Can't Help Falling in Love." 

Jim sang a couple of Springsteen songs, and two people did a duet of the Grease song "Summer Nights," with the line "I wonder what she's doing now" having "what" changed to "who"! Someone sang "White Rabbit," and "The Red Queen's off with your head" became "The Red Queen's giving me head"!

Forgot to shave till I came home from karaoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment