Thursday, June 1, 2023

May 27, 2008

Grandmother (to grandson): "You're your fahter's son!"

Sheriff (overhearing): "That's got many a man into trouble."

--Kung Fu


Dreamed of being in Miami; quipping that what distinguishes the USA from a banana republic is that the US has the most bananas; deciding I should start a career in standup comedy.


This little bolt on the rim of my glasses has come loose so I went to my eye doctor's office and they tightened it for me.


We got the garden completely planted.  Father connected the hose and I gave it a good soaking in the evening.


Puitak and Gordon invited Moira and me over for dinner, which was spaghetti.  We looked at a DVD of The East Is Red, a Chinese propaganda opera-ballet from the early 1960s. (I noticed Gordon reading an updated version of How to Prosper in the Coming Bad Years.)

No comments:

Post a Comment