Friday, June 30, 2023

June 23, 2008

Dreamed of visiting a non-existent theme park outside Toronto with simple, cute displays which I figured Czechs would enjoy; being a young playboy antihero in an elite family in a futuristic science fiction story.


Met Ljiliana the psychologist again for an interview for her autism research.  Mother gets worried when I do stuff like this. (Afterward I bought some Cinematheque tickets).


Dinner was fettucine alfredo (which I cooked).


Went to an Introverts Meetup at the Swan and Firkin in the West End.  There were 15 people there, a bit too much for me.


I was going to go to Canada's Wonderland with the Friends Meetup in a few weeks (hence my dream?), but it turned out to be the same weekend when the parents and I are going to Stratford to avoid the noise from the Salsa on St. Clair festival near our home. (I hope they can give my ticket to someone else.)

No comments:

Post a Comment