Tuesday, June 20, 2023

June 16, 2008

Dreamed of hosting a Meetup event at the (non-existent) Kukajiro coffee house; being about to take a long flight and finding a machine that allowed me to "fast forward" to get past the boring stretches.


Ljiliana interviewed me about my autism in the OISE building on the University of Toronto campus as part of her Ph.D. research. (Her first language is Serbian!) I'm meeting her next week too.


Afterward I went to my shrink Dr. Hassan, and he wrote a note confirming my Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis for Ljiliana's records. (I got caught in the rain.)


Dinner was turkey pie.


I thought tonights choir rehearsal was going to be the last before Friday's concert, but there's one more on Wednesday.


The internet connection is off because Sympatico is introducing a new kind of modem link or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment