Tuesday, June 27, 2023

June 21, 2008

"I chose to be alone because I was looking for peace.  But I learned that being alone has no real peace--only loneliness"--The Fall of the Roman Empire


Dreamed of skiing down a slope with a group of guys, grasping each other's arms.


Shortly after noon I went out to a Friends Meetup at the Dutch Dreams ice cream place, which is only a few blocks away.  I was talking to a woman who's travelled a lot in places like Spain.


In the afternoon Father and I moved a big chest of drawers (including a dollhouse) down to the basement.


Since Moira's gone to Kingston, we ate at the Mandarin restaurant, which she doesn't care for.  My fortune cookie said "You will soon learn a valuable lesson from a new friend." (Does that mean that I'll learn the lesson by losing the friend?)


I finally figured out a tough o'ekaki puzzle, which turned out to be a boxing champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment