Tuesday, June 27, 2023

June 22, 2008

Dreamed of seeing Phil Collins caught by the police after sneaking off a subway train; going to prison myself, and being mistaken by a fellow prisoner for someone who'd put him away and caused him to lose his home.


Had a Lunch Club Meetup at the Butler's Pantry in Mirvish Village.  There were five people, including a new Korean couple.  I had scrambled eggs with very spicy sausages.


Dinner was pizza.  Father ordered one with onions and I had to pick them out before eating it.  I wish he'd told me that he was going to order it, then I could have come along and specified what I wanted.


Went to the first Singles Over 40 Meetup.  23 people RSVPed that they were coming, so Helene rented a room in the Carrot Common, but only ten showed up. (More women RSVPed, but more men came.) I wore my black suit.  We talked about dating, but I didn't have much to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment