Monday, September 9, 2024

September 4, 2009

"There's no landing strip.  That's very un-American!"--Roger Ramjet


Returned This Boy's Life to Deer Park library, and borrowed The Duke of Deception by Tobias' brother Geoffrey Wolff.


At the NDP campaign office I bundled leaflets into 38 sets of about 50.


Dinner was curry. (I liked the chickpeas.)


Saw the DVD of the documentary Maria Callas:  Living and Dying for Art and Love.


Went to another Trash Palace program of educational shorts. (I bought a ticket earlier today.) Stuff like Focus on Uppers and How to Choose a Class Film, which had a clip from the classic Manners in School!


On the Bathurst bus on the way home, I was reading The Duke of Deception and ended up staying on way past St. Clair Avenue! (I had a long walk the rest of the way home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment