Saturday, September 14, 2024

September 11, 2009

Princeton saying: "Be yourself at all times, and if that isn't good enough--be someone else"--The Duke of Deception


Dreamed of the BBC series The Pallisers; reflecting that Mad Men wasn't credible when nobody at the office noticed Peggy's pregnancy.


At the campaign office there was more sorting of poll lists and maps.  NDP Leader Andrea Horwath came in and I got to shake her hand.


Dinner was ham quiche.


Headache.


Went to a Games Meetup.  This one was at Mary's apartment building at the foot of Church Street.  I hadn't seen her for quite a while and she was pleased to see me again.  For the first time, I won a game of Puerto Rico!  Then I played Carcassone with a group squatting on the games room's raised stage. (For once, there was ample room for the tiles.) Derek annoyed me by giving the less experienced players unsolicited advice, again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment