Friday, May 10, 2024

May 4, 2009

Dreamed of the Best Picture Oscar going to a movie directed by Spike Lee.


I noticed I hadn't got an interest payment I expected last spring.  Father went to the bank and straightened it out, so I'll be getting two payments this month (this year and last year).


Went to my shrink Dr. Hassan's office and booked an appointment. (I also took out a couple of coffee-table books about comics from the Northern District library.)


Dinner was roast beef.


At choir practice we started working on the June concert with opera pieces (my favourite time of year!). It's just about all stuff I've done before.  I told Giovanni I'd record our baritone lines for him.


Scheduled a DBE walk for Open Doors on May 23. (We'll start at Union Station.)

No comments:

Post a Comment