Sunday, May 19, 2024

May 12, 2009

Went to see my shrink Dr. Hassan. (He suggested that I visit a massage parlour!) I got Father to drive me to the Yonge subway line because I was late, since I got that puzzle magazine in the mail and I couldn't resist doing some of the Battleship puzzles.


Dinner was lasagna.


At drama class we improvised a scene where I was an architect at a fancy soiree who got drunk and loud and made a scene.  People thought I was really funny. (One of the lines I came up with was "These people wouldn't know good architecture if if bit their dick off!")


Saw part of a DVD of Warner Brothers cartoons featuring caricatures of film, radio and TV celebrities.  They included Edna May Oliver, George Arliss, and people even I don't recognize!

No comments:

Post a Comment