Tuesday, April 2, 2024

March 26, 2009

Dreamed of an updated version of computer trash, where you could trash files in one of four places depending on their usefulness (including one called "radioactive waste"); an online commercial for a new ice cream brand featuring the Muppets, with the line "Officially it doesn't come out until Easter, but who cares?"; the opening sequence in the James Bond movie Thunderball involving a fake funeral.


Dinner was stir-fry beef.


Finally printed out my new "Di Provenza" score.


Practiced my scales singing for the first time since December. (I won't get inot the songs till after Moira tapes the accompaniment for the lower "Di Provenza.")


Saw a DVD of some early cartoons with Bugs Bunny.  So far I haven't seen any I recall seeing before!


Booked a New York City hotel (the Buckingham) for 10 nights in September! [I changed my mind later.]

No comments:

Post a Comment