Sunday, April 21, 2024

April 17, 2009

Dreamed of helping to rebuild a railway bed in the hills of Nova Scotia; reflecting that summer was the most joyful of seasons; a new version of Goodfellas, with a more upbeat look and scenes on the brink of Niagara Falls; arriving in New York City by ship.


The warm spring weather is here, so I can open my windows for the first time.


Went shopping. (We got some cheap post-Easter chocolate.)


Since it was warm enough for open windows I cleaned the windows in my room.  I also opened the window on my balcony door, and the draft scattered my loose paper all over the room!


Went to a Karaoke Meetup at the Golden Griddle.  First we had a buffet dinner. (I didn't get any of the fish and chips because the others used it up before I could get to it.) I sang "Sway," "I Want a New Drug," "I I Were a Rich Man" (that brought down the house!) and "Against All Odds."


Headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment