Saturday, April 13, 2024

April 7, 2009

Saw the DVD of Jim Henson and Frank Oz' The Dark Crystal.  Dorky acid-trip fun.


Dreamed of visiting our hometown Sackville, N.B., in an invisible spaceship that allowed me to hover near the ground; a non-existent episode of Six Feet Under where they get attacked by rioting mourners.


My computer's Mighty Mouse was acting up, so I borrowed the mouse from the upstairs computer.


Dinner was ham.


The second acting class had no drop in turnout.  We did an exercise where we improvised skits with everyone shouting, and my Idea was to do something involving Tarzan, but Eva didn't know who Tarzan was! (Instead we were people scattered around a house and nobody wanted to answer the phone.) We also did some master-slave skits, and in one I was a toady slave who killed one of the less-favoured slaves.  I'm disturbed by how well I fit into that role...


Yesterday I picked up Emily of New Moon at the library and started rereading it.  Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment