Wednesday, April 17, 2024

April 11, 2009

Dreamed of moving into a new house with surroundings a lot like our old house in Sackville, N.B.; upbeat calypso music; discussing Coco Chanel while walking through heavy snow in the back yard of the Sackville house; writing this diary on foolscap sheets instead of in the usual book.


Saw a simulcast of a Cambridge performance of The Messiah at the Empress Walk.  I liked the aria "A man of sorrow, with grief acquainted." There was sound trouble during "A trumpet shall sound," causing a 20-minute delay.  I'd planned to borrow a book from the Northern District library, but by the time I got there it was closed.


Dinner was Wendy's (for variety?).


Saw the rest of Ang Lee's Lust, Caution on DVD.  I'm sorry I did--it got even more depressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment