Friday, January 5, 2024

January 4, 2009

Baked whole wheat bread overnight. (First I had to go out and buy molasses.)


Dreamed of visiting Seattle with Father; being told that Lord Stanley [a Governor-General of Canada] was in my family tree(!); seeing a children's book with a Michael Jackson connection, showing a simple maze with a red cap as the treasure in the middle; improving the maze by making a couple of points where you could only pass in one direction; saying "It's what's under the cap that's important."


I think I have most of my opera chorus lines learned.


Dinner was Chinese food. (My fortune cookie said "You have someone looking out for you." Hope he isn't a stalker!)


I've finally finished going through the transcript of my conversations with Ljiliana. [She was a psychologist interviewing my on my autism for her doctoral thesis.]


 

No comments:

Post a Comment