Friday, January 5, 2024

January 1, 2009

FBI agent: "Who's in charge here?"

Officer Bar Brady: "I am but I don't want to be."

--South Park


Dreamed of accidentally dropping my camera into the quarry near our old Sackville home. (It must come from the right lens on my glasses coming loose when the rim screw got loose...)


John and family came over and brought lunch:  vegan haggis! (And you thought that was an oxymoron?) It turns out that Kathrine was adopted.


Dinner was McDonald's.


Saw some more South Park episodes on DVD.  The one where they gave Butters a fake deformity to get him on The Maury Povich Show was actually pretty good.


Got the latest Cinematheque schedule.  This time, I don't think I'll see anything. (There's a Carl Dreyer series, but I've seen all that before.)

No comments:

Post a Comment