Tuesday, January 23, 2024

January 17, 2009

Dreamed of being on the last day of vacation and going through my luggage looking for the last pair of fresh socks; thinking "Some people can't dance, some people can't act... and some people can't teach!"


Went on a Walking Meetup along the PATH, between Union Station and the Atrium.  We were combined with the Snail's Pace Meetup, and there were 16 people between us.


Dinner was McDonald's.


Went to Indigo Books and bought a book about British comics and another about the French language. (I also bought a half-priced astronomy calendar.)


Went to a Life Enthusiasts Meetup, but only briefly.  I had to get to a Classical Music Meetup where we saw a demonstration of oriental healing sounds. (It was like tickling my ears.) On the way home I was talking to a Chinese girl called Laura.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment