Sunday, January 21, 2024

January 15, 2009

"For nitrates are not the land, nor phosphates, and the length of fiber in the cotton is not the land.  Carbon is not a man, nor salt nor water, nor calcium"--The Grapes of Wrath


Dreamed of finding a statue of Barack Obama about 100 yards from our old home in Sackville, N.B.; wondering when it got put up.


Went to see Ljiliana again, who interviewed me on my autism for her doctoral thesis.  We spent almost three hours going over the transcript.  She bought one opera ticket.


Dinner was pork.


I was going to have the first Life Enthusiasts boock club event at the Victory Cafe.  But nobody showed up! (I was expecting five people, including me.)


Got a ticket for tomorrow's Trash Palace show.  They're no longer selling them at Tequila Bookworm, so I had to go to Eyesore Video.


My computer's printer is on the blink.

No comments:

Post a Comment