Tuesday, March 14, 2023

March 9, 2008

Assembled my Mouse Trap game for the first time. (It should be fun!)


I missed an NDP rally for the Toronto Centre byelection. (Bloody Daylight Savings Time!)


Donald came over for dinner, which was roast lamb.


I tried to use my computer's printer with an ink cartridge Father had filled, but it still wouldn't work.  Then I put the file onto a floppy disk and installed Global Writer on Moira's computer, and that did work!  I've printed out the first chapter of my translation of that Chinese novel Wandering Youth. (I've translated the second chapter too, and I'd have printed that one except that Moira's printer ran out of ink.)


I've finished re-reading the first chapters of Dream of the Red Chamber, and drawn up a genealogical table, and now I'm reading four new chapters for Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment