Wednesday, March 1, 2023

February 22, 2008

Dreamed of reflecting that Utah's actual nickname "The Beehive State" was appropriate because Mormon society is like bees in a hive.


Saw the last of Big Love.  It's just about my favourite current show.


Dinner was salmon.


Went to a Linkup event at an apartment building near Victoria Park Station where I got a tarot reading by a woman called Elaine whose favourite movie is A Clockwork Orange.  I asked how I should go about getting a job, and most of the cards were upside down, which can spell difficulty.  The card indicating my past was "The Hermit." She read into another card that I should be careful about spending money. (I paid $20.) The clarification card was the Two of Cups, which might mean that I'll find a job and a girlfriend this fall! [I found neither.] Afterward I spent an hour playing Seahaven Towers solitaire with a real deck for the first time. [I'd previously played it on computers.]

No comments:

Post a Comment