Monday, March 6, 2023

February 29, 2008

Bones: "Spock, that 'child' is about to wipe all human life off the face of the planet!  What are you suggesting we do, spank it?"--Star Trek:  The Motion Picture


"The story took so long to unfold--it was awesome!"--audience member overheard afterward


Dreamed of visiting my hometown Sackville, N.B., and seeing that York Street had become a divided highway(?).


Called Elaine to arrange about a second tarot reading to make use of the discount I won in the draw.  But she can't do it at her place and I can't do it at my home until the others are away. (They'd have a fit if they knew I was spending good money on superstition!)


Got my hair cut. (The barber took my coat off for me!)


Dinner was roast chicken.


Put my comic books in order.


Saw Robert Wise's Star Trek:  The Motion Picture (for the second time) at the Bloor.  Kinda fun in a slow, pedestrian way.  The opening scene with the Klingons was cool. [Unfortunately this print had lost the best line, Bones' "Engineers love to change things!"]


I'm starting to get ideas for my blog, but just now I can't open blogger.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment