Sunday, December 11, 2022

December 2, 2007

Dreamed of being in school, returned to a regular classroom, and repeatedly hitting an annoying classmate (who responded smugly); trying to explain it to my singing teacher Giuseppe.


I was torn between going to a western at the Cinematheque or to a giant book sale in Markham.  But the movie was at 13:00 and I didn't get up till almost 13:30; and there was too much snow to go to the book sale.


Baked whole wheat bread.


My garden club meeting got postponed because of the snowy weather!


John and Kathrine brought vegan dinner. (I sneaked out to KFC afterward.) John also installed the RAM.


Then I tried again to install the OSX upgrade.  Again it failed, for reasons I can't figure out.  And we can't figure out how to get back to the old system either!

No comments:

Post a Comment