Saturday, December 10, 2022

December 1, 2007

"If I worry, will that change the future?"--Kung Fu


Dreamed of being about to go out and see the Disney movie Sleeping Beauty on the big screen; stopping to read the first chapter of the novel V becauseI was impatient to get started on it; finishing the chapter and noticing that I was already a few minutes late for the movie.


Father went to Staples and found some even cheaper RAM.  Installing it in the computer is another matter, of course.


Dinner was steak.


Finally got my Cipralex prescription replenished. (I also got some more toothpaste.)


Went to the Karaoke Meetup.  I sang "Eat It" and "Jump," also jumping several times. (Before I started someone yelled "Don't fuck up Van Halen!") I would have sung "If I Were a Rich Man" too, but I didn't feel like staying for a third song.  For some reason, my ears felt sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment