Friday, December 23, 2022

December 15, 2007

"Have you thrown the bones [dice] before, Ma'am?"

"I've caught a few!"

--Deadwood


Dreamed of pushing a shopping cart across a suspension bridge and getting exhausted; going with a girlfriend to join a crowd in a big celebration; seeing some Washington, D.C. buildings in the distance and yelling "Stop global warming, you idiots!"


I was going to go to a crepe lunch with the new Art Lovers Meetup, but cancelled because of my cold, which was just as well since I didn't get out of bed till 13:30!  Moira was going to dinner with Puitak and Gordon, and I cancelled on joining them too.


Dinner was McDonald's.


Big snowstorm!


Started playing the computer game King's Quest VII:  The Princeless Bride again for the first time in a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment