Monday, November 9, 2020

October 24, 2005

Dreamed of preparing to register for university courses; living on my own in a room in Halifax in August, and not remembering how I'd got there; two kids living in a community brainwashed by a cult, being the only ones to resist the brainwashing, and setting out to foil the brainwashers; the idea of turning the comic strip Steve Canyon into a TV show; bobbing up and down on a rope like in the church scene in The English Patient.

My glasses turned up inside the sofa. (Just as I was getting used to contacts again...) It was our old sofa, which we were about to throw away!

Took my diary along on my appointment to see Dr. Hassan.  I talked a lot about my dreams in recent days, mentioning even more details than I'd written down there.

Dinner was roast pork.

The choir had its first rehearsal for the Christmas concert.  We started on Bach's "O Wake and Hear the Voices" chorale, which is very challenging. [We ended up dropping it.] We also worked on the German carol "Still, Still, Still."

No comments:

Post a Comment