Wednesday, May 13, 2020

May 5, 2005

Dreamed of saying I didn't want to go to England with my family; the famous oak tree in Tewin, England, that grew out of Lady Anne Grimston's tomb; our old Electrohome TV set. (Do I miss it!)

Got started spading the garden. (The first time I broke ground I immediately broke the shovel too!  We had to go out and get a new one before I could continue.)

Dinner was McDonald's. (The others were going to Red Lobster, but I couldn't because of my Meetin event.)

Then I met some other Meetin members and we visited the Bata Shoe Museum.  I don't care that much for shoes but I liked meeting the people.

Since I was in the neighborhood, I went into Remenyi's and bought a book of Italian songs, including Giuseppe Giordani's "Caro Mio Ben," which I'm going to start learning.  It looks pretty easy.

Did some more spading while there was still light.

No comments:

Post a Comment