Thursday, May 7, 2020

April 30, 2005

"Blood may be thicker than water, but Brad Frump is thicker than anything!"--How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying

Dreamed of being in a room where they removed the oxygen to test you (like that pilot-training scene in An Officer and a Gentleman.)

Saw the DVD of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, a 1960s musical satire with Robert Morse as a window washer who bluffs his way up the corporate ladder.  Some funny writing.

For some reason, downloading the New York Times crossword puzzle webpage caused my Safari software to crash.  I downloaded this weekend's puzzles with my Firefox software.

Joined the Dining Meetup for dinner at Ethiopia House. (There were eight people there.) I had a headache, so I wasn't very social.  I'd planned to go salsa dancing with some of the group afterward, but I was worn out and went home early.  Later I was sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment