Wednesday, May 13, 2020

May 4, 2005

Madeline Kahn (lustily): "You're incorrigible!"
Gene Wilder: "Does that mean... you love me?"
--Young Frankenstein

Dreamed of being in a place surround by snow-capped mountains and trying to figure out where it was; the My Fair Lady song "I'm Getting Married in the Morning"; Jude Law playing Li'l Abner in a movie(!).

At my singing lesson Giuseppe suggested "Caro Mio Ben" for my first song.

Visited Mission:  Possible at their new HQ near Greenwood station.  Dann gave me an agreement to sign.

Went shopping.

Got a sheaf of Omaha World-Herald Sunday comics from 1965.

Dinner was spaghetti.

Saw Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein (for the third time) at the Bloor.  A drolly affectionate spoof, though it could have used more of Madeline Kahn. (Marty Feldman was funniest of all.)

My comic strips are tucked away in my closet in a dozen bags (except for a group I haven't yet read).

No comments:

Post a Comment