Wednesday, March 25, 2020

March 21, 2005

Dreamed of urinating into a latrine which reeked with unpleasant fumes.

Went shopping.  I also got a new pair of jeans, then we went to Canadian Tire and bought some storage bins.

Gordon brought over the money he and Pui owed me from the Washington trip (I'd paid for the airplane tickets) and gave me $400 in cash!  I put it in the bank quickly.

Saw the last of the SCTV season on DVD.  Classic stuff.

Dinner was fried ham.

The choir started rehearsals for the June concert of opera choruses.  We did the Barcarolle from Offenbach's Tales of Hoffmann, a piece I used to play on the piano.  I knew how wonderful that piece is, but I was surprised by the incredibly beautiful "O Pastorelle, Addio" from Umberto Giordano's Andrea Chenier, which we also started on.  And we're doing Nessun Dorma again. (I think my voice has improved since we last did it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment