Friday, March 6, 2020

February 27, 2005

"Cease sniveling!  You live in luxury, I've found a suitor for your hand, and you are surrounded by ingenious devices to assure your safety!" 
"A suitor?  Your toady, Hunn, my father's murderer!  And every entrance here is a trap, equipped with hidden weapons that will kill me if I move through it!"
"Are you sure?  Women are so curious, I've heard.  When will you make a move to see if this is really true?"
--Kevin the Bold

Dreamed of acquired an issue of World Friendly Index dated 2068!

Baked raisin bread.

Read some Kevin the Bold stories from Menomonee Falls Gazette.  It's a Tudor era swashbuckling comic strip about an Irish adventurer, reprinted from the 1950s.

Dinner was pizza.

Saw the second season finale of Six Feet Under.

No comments:

Post a Comment