Thursday, March 5, 2020

February 25, 2005

"What will happen, Father?"
"I don't know, but God is just"
--Enamorada

"Ah...  The Reverend Dr. Chalmers, I presume....  You tried to reform me once by sending me to prison for ten years....  Now I'll show you how successful you were!"--Jungle Jim bad girl Shanghai Lil (who later falls in love with Jungle Jim and becomes his ally)

Dreamed of going to a big wedding in Halifax [my sister got married in Halifax]; being about to return home the next day; being so exhausted that I couldn't think straight.

Dinner was steak.

Read some episodes of Scarth A.D. 2195 in Menomonee Falls Gazette.  It's an odd British sci-fi comic strip about an amnesiac model in the future.  Very 1960s.

Saw Emilio Fernandez' Enamorada at the Cinematheque.  It's a terrifically entertaining Mexican romance about a revolutionary general in the Mexican Revolution who falls in love with a lady of privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment