Saturday, June 9, 2018

June 7, 2003

Got up at 10:33.

Dreamed of walking past Sackville's Catholic church.

Went to the Deer Park library and borrowed The Three Musketeers.  I also borrowed last year's Hollywood issue of Vanity Fair (which we didn't buy).  It has a James Wolcott article about '70s vigilante movies.

A neighbour was having a lawn sale and I bought the Miles Davis LP Tutu.  Really cool cover.

Donald came over for dinner, which was salmon.

Went to the last Mensa games night until the fall.  I played a game of Scrabble without keeping score.  Then I played a fun strategy game called Blokus, involving putting Tetris-like pieces on a grid. (I won the second game by a single point.)

The New York Times had a very Timesian expression: "arguable mishandling."

No comments:

Post a Comment