Tuesday, June 12, 2018

June 11, 2003

Dreamed of a children's picture book with three longish (ca. 30 pages) science fiction stories.

Got up at 10:00.

Went to the Mission:  Possible HQ and got back into it. (I'd decided on it almost two weeks ago, but my cold delayed me.) The parents aren't too thrilled.

Dinner was roast chicken.

Read another 41 pages of The Three Musketeers.

I've started reading You Must Remember This while waiting for the computer to boot.  It's an oral history of New York City in the early 20th century.

Now that my acting classes are finished, for now, I've started going to Wednesday night dance parties again.  Tonight Tony taught a cha cha class with the cross-body lead and the peekaboo.  I didn't find it very difficult.  Armand led a merengue line dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment