Thursday, June 14, 2018

June 13, 2003

Dreamed of being in two movies with Brian Donlevy (the villain in Destry Rides Again): a western set near Moncton airport with Donlevy  scheming to defraud people through a fake census; and a contemporary movie with the actors playing grandchildren of the first movie's characters, Donlevy a legal millionaire.

Got up at 6:57.

Went to the Cinematheque office and bought more tickets.  I'm seeing all the Carl Dreyer movies!

Pruned the cherry tree in the front yard.  The crab apple tree doesn't look too healthy. [Fifteen years later, it's finally dead!]

Bought the new issue of Radar magazine for some junk reading. [The Hilton sisters' slender figures reminded me of my dance teacher Cynthia.]

Dinner was halibut.

Read 56 pages of The Three Musketeers.  Great storytelling!

It's been misty all day.  I like misty weather, especially at night.

There was no dance party this Friday so I went to karaoke at Fanny's on Kingston Road. (This time I found it.) Jim had to leave early so I only stayed for one song: "Downtown."

No comments:

Post a Comment