Saturday, February 12, 2022

February 5, 2007

Helped unload the opera costumes from Malabar.  I got up earlier than usual, and managed to get to the Bickford Centre by 10:00, but it turned out I was an hour early. (When I told Barbara it was my birthday, she gave me a hug!) I also tried on both of my costumes.  The Rigoletto costume looks a lot like what I wore in Lucia di Lamermoor.  My La Traviata tuxedo needs cufflinks.


When I was at the bank, there was an old lady who needed medical assistance.  They brought in some paramedics with a stretcher.


Moira gave me a Sam the Record Man gift certificate worth $50!


We ate out at Red Lobster, where I had talapia with rice.


Leonard has returned to the Coro Verdi, at least for now.  This week, in addition to Stabat Mater we also practiced "Adormas Te, Christe" and "O Divine Redeemer."

No comments:

Post a Comment