Saturday, February 12, 2022

February 4, 2007

Dreamed of opening and closing the curtains on the big window of the living room in my old home in Sackville, NB; the curtain rod coming apart because I was trying to open them when the curtains were buttoned together; finding I could put it back together in such a way that it was fastened against coming apart again.


Moira and I saw the Canadian Opera Company production of Gounod's Faust. (She was going to see it with her friend Mary, but Mary couldn't make it so I sat in Mary's seat in the fourth row from the front!) It was great--I liked the Second Empire costumes.


Dinner was roast beef.


Brass monkey weather!

1 comment:

  1. Good on ya, James! Fixed those curtains better than they were before.

    So happy you had the chance to see Faust. It was meant to be. How long are you spending in New Brunswick?

    I have been in Bridgepoint hospital for almost six months, now. I will be spending another 2 to 3 months in a "retirement home" until my next surgery. Then back in Bridgepoint for physiotherapy and hopefully home, following recuperation!

    It would be good to see you, James, once I am mobile, again. COVID permitting, of course.

    Keep well,

    Bev ♡

    ReplyDelete