Thursday, September 23, 2021

September 16, 2006

"Photography is truth, and cinema is truth 24 times a second"--Le Petit Soldat


Dreamed of visiting the front lawn of our old Sackville house and wondering if I should have my ashes interred in New Brunswick; watching The Godfather on TV; a bandit heroine like Xena; attending churching wearing a T-shirt!


Went to the historical bicycle exhibit at the St. Lawrence Market. (On the way there, I finally got those Ebay packages mailed.)


Dinner was McDonald's.


Saw the DVD of Jean-Luc Godard's Le Petit Soldat, an existential quasi-thriller about rival terrorist factions connected to the Franco-Algerian War.  Sort of the anti-James Bond, it's food for thought.


Did I say that the latest season of The Sopranos was finished?  There was one more episode, which I was lucky enough to catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment