Sunday, September 19, 2021

September 12, 2006

Dreamed of walking along a road at dawn; telling myself that it wasn't a dream; coming to a ridge so steep that I couldn't see what was on the other side; wondering what would have happened when Christopher asked Tony Soprano to kill Adrianna for her if Tony had said "No, you'll have to kill her yourself."


The Steve Canyon package I posted on Ebay didn't sell.  But Rick Norwood sent me a list of Rick O'Shay Sundays he's looking for and I can supply 22!


Dinner was spaghetti.


Posted another Juliet Jones package and another On Stage package.


Baked whole wheat bread again (because the other flour was short).


Emptied the summer ice compartment.


Took an online test for Asperger's Syndrome symptoms.  I matched on less than 40% of the questions! (Most Aspies get 90% or more.)

No comments:

Post a Comment